Agreement between user and digitalagentsecrets.com
Welcome to DIGITALAGENTSECRETS.COM!. The DIGITALAGENTSECRETS.COM website (the "Site") is comprised of various web pages operated by Big Leads Gen Inc ("DIGITALAGENTSECRETS.COM"). DIGITALAGENTSECRETS.COM is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein (the "Terms"). Your use of DIGITALAGENTSECRETS.COM constitutes your agreement to all such Terms. Please read these terms carefully, and keep a copy of them for your reference.
DIGITALAGENTSECRETS.COM is a E-commerce Site
DIGITALAGENTSECRETS.COM is a training organization and lead generation service provider for real estate agents and mortgage professionals.
Visiting DIGITALAGENTSECRETS.COM or sending emails to DIGITALAGENTSECRETS.COM constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that DIGITALAGENTSECRETS.COM is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your account. DIGITALAGENTSECRETS.COM and its associates reserve the right to refuse or cancel service, terminate accounts, or remove or edit content in our sole discretion.
DIGITALAGENTSECRETS.COM does not knowingly collect, either online or offline, personal information from persons under the age of thirteen. If you are under 18, you may use DIGITALAGENTSECRETS.COM only with permission of a parent or guardian.
You have within 5 days of this receipt to request a partial or full refund. Customers will be eligible for refunds within that timeframe only if they can provide clear documentation that "Module 1" has been completed and ads have been launched. Refunds can only be requested by email at email@example.com to set up a phone support call.
Links to third party sites/Third party services
DIGITALAGENTSECRETS.COM may contain links to other websites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of DIGITALAGENTSECRETS.COM and DIGITALAGENTSECRETS.COM is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. DIGITALAGENTSECRETS.COM is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by DIGITALAGENTSECRETS.COM of the site or any association with its operators.
Certain services made available via DIGITALAGENTSECRETS.COM are delivered by third party sites and organizations. By using any product, service or functionality originating from the DIGITALAGENTSECRETS.COM domain, you hereby acknowledge and consent that DIGITALAGENTSECRETS.COM may share such information and data with any third party with whom DIGITALAGENTSECRETS.COM has a contractual relationship to provide the requested product, service or functionality on behalf of DIGITALAGENTSECRETS.COM users and customers.
No unlawful or prohibited use/Intellectual Property
All content included as part of the Service, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Site, is the property of DIGITALAGENTSECRETS.COM or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Site. DIGITALAGENTSECRETS.COM content is not for resale. Your use of the Site does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your personal use, and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of DIGITALAGENTSECRETS.COM and the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of DIGITALAGENTSECRETS.COM or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
Third Party Accounts
You will be able to connect your DIGITALAGENTSECRETS.COM account to third party accounts. By connecting your DIGITALAGENTSECRETS.COM account to your third party account, you acknowledge and agree that you are consenting to the continuous release of information about you to others (in accordance with your privacy settings on those third party sites). If you do not want information about you to be shared in this manner, do not use this feature.
The Service is controlled, operated and administered by DIGITALAGENTSECRETS.COM from our offices within the USA. If you access the Service from a location outside the USA, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. You agree that you will not use the DIGITALAGENTSECRETS.COM Content accessed through DIGITALAGENTSECRETS.COM in any country or in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions or regulations.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless DIGITALAGENTSECRETS.COM, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or inability to use the Site or services, any user postings made by you, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. DIGITALAGENTSECRETS.COM reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with DIGITALAGENTSECRETS.COM in asserting any available defenses.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. BIG LEADS GEN INC AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE SITE AT ANY TIME.
BIG LEADS GEN INC AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED ON THE SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. BIG LEADS GEN INC AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
DIGITALAGENTSECRETS.COM reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Kentucky and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Kentucky in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Site. Use of the Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms, including, without limitation, this section.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and DIGITALAGENTSECRETS.COM as a result of this agreement or use of the Site. DIGITALAGENTSECRETS.COM's performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of DIGITALAGENTSECRETS.COM's right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Site or information provided to or gathered by DIGITALAGENTSECRETS.COM with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and DIGITALAGENTSECRETS.COM with respect to the Site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and DIGITALAGENTSECRETS.COM with respect to the Site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent an d subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be written in English.
By utilizing our products or services, you agree to the facebook terms surrounding custom audiences as follows
Facebook Custom Audiences Policy: Facebook’s custom audiences feature enables you to create an audience using your data such as email addresses and phone numbers. When using Facebook’s custom audiences feature, your data is locally hashed on your system before you upload and pass such data to Facebook to be used to create your custom audience (the “Hashed Data”). Without limiting any agreement between you and Facebook, by clicking “I accept,” passing to Facebook the Hashed Data, or using custom audiences or advertising, you agree to the following:
* You represent and warrant, without limiting anything in these terms, that you have all necessary rights and permissions and a lawful basis to disclose and use the Hashed Data in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and industry guidelines. If you are using a Facebook identifier to create a custom audience, you must have obtained the identifier directly from the data subject in compliance with these terms.
* If you are providing Hashed Data, you agree to use only provide the agency with data that is owned by you as the advertiser and not to augment or supplement the data with other data except as expressly authorized by Facebook. You represent and warrant that you have the authority to use such data on their behalf and will bind the advertiser to these terms.
* You represent and warrant that the Hashed Data does not relate to data about any individual who has exercised an option that you have, directly or indirectly, committed to honoring or provided to opt out of having that data disclosed and used by you or on your behalf for targeted advertising. To the extent an individual exercises such an opt-out after you have used data relating to that individual to create a custom audience, you will remove that data subject from the custom audience.
* You instruct Facebook to use the Hashed Data for the matching process. Facebook will not share the Hashed Data with third parties or other advertisers and will delete the Hashed Data promptly after the match process is complete. Facebook will maintain the confidentiality and security of the Hashed Data and the collection of Facebook User IDs that comprise the custom audience(s) created from your Hashed Data (“your custom audience(s)”), including by maintaining technical and physical safeguards that are designed to (a) protect the security and integrity of data while it is within Facebook's systems and (b) guard against the accidental or unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure of data within Facebook's systems.
* Facebook will not give access to or information about the custom audience(s) to third parties or other advertisers, use your custom audience(s) to append to the information we have about our users or build interest-based profiles, or use your custom audience(s) except to provide services to you, unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law.
* Facebook may modify, suspend or terminate access to, or discontinue the availability of, the custom audiences feature at any time. You may discontinue your use of the custom audiences feature at any time. You may delete your custom audience(s) from the Facebook system at any time through your account tools.
* You may not sell or transfer custom audiences, or authorize any third party to sell or transfer custom audiences
* These Custom Audiences Terms and, to the extent applicable, the Data Processing Terms, govern the provision by you of Hashed Data to us and your use of the custom audiences feature, and your use of custom audiences for advertising. They do not replace any terms applicable to your purchase of advertising inventory from Facebook (including but not limited to the Facebook Advertising Guidelines at https://www.facebook.com/ad_guidelines.php), and such terms will continue to apply to your ad campaigns targeted to your custom audience. The custom audiences feature is part of “Facebook” under Facebook’s Terms of Service (https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms, the “Terms”), and your use of the custom audiences feature (including your use of data) is deemed part of your use of, and actions on, “Facebook.” In the event of any express conflict between these Custom Audiences Terms and the Terms, these Custom Audiences Terms will govern solely with respect to your use of the custom audiences feature and solely to the extent of the conflict. Facebook reserves the right to monitor or audit your compliance with these terms and to update these terms from time to time.
IN THE NATURE OF TRANSPARENCY AND AUTHENTICITY, WE DO MAKE A SPECIAL OFFER AT THE END of our training ONLY IF YOU'D LIKE HELP ACTUALLY IMPLEMENTING THESE TACTICS AND STRATEGIES. IS IT REQUIRED? ABSOLUTELY NOT. WILL YOU RECEIVE VALUE & INSIGHT EVEN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SPEAK TOGETHER? 100% YES. SOME PEOPLE WILL TAKE THIS ONLINE TRAINING, IMPLEMENT IT BY THEMSELVES, AND SEE GREAT BREAKTHROUGH. SOME PEOPLE WILL SEE WHAT'S POSSIBLE, AND KNOW THAT WORKING TOGETHER IS JUST WHAT THEY NEED TO GET RESULTS EVEN FASTER. IT'S COMPLETELY UP TO YOU BUT WE HOPE THAT YOU'LL AT LEAST PARTICIPATE IN THE FREE TRAINING, USE IT, AND LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
DISCLAIMER: THE SALES FIGURES STATED ON THIS LANDING PAGE AND DISCUSSED IN THIS TRAINING ARE OUR PERSONAL SALES FIGURES AND IN SOME CASES THE SALES FIGURES OF PREVIOUS OR EXISTING CLIENTS. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THESE RESULTS ARE NOT TYPICAL. WE’RE NOT IMPLYING YOU’LL DUPLICATE THEM (OR DO ANYTHING FOR THAT MATTER). THE AVERAGE PERSON WHO BUYS “HOW TO” INFORMATION GETS LITTLE TO NO RESULTS. WE’RE USING THESE REFERENCES FOR EXAMPLE PURPOSES ONLY. YOUR RESULTS WILL VARY AND DEPEND ON MANY FACTORS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO YOUR BACKGROUND, EXPERIENCE, AND WORK ETHIC. ALL BUSINESS ENTAILS RISK AS WELL AS MASSIVE AND CONSISTENT EFFORT AND ACTION. IF YOU’RE NOT WILLING TO ACCEPT THAT, PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND THIS TRAINING.
Changes to Terms
DIGITALAGENTSECRETS.COM reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which DIGITALAGENTSECRETS.COM is offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. DIGITALAGENTSECRETS.COM encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.
DIGITALAGENTSECRETS.COM welcomes your questions or comments regarding the Terms: